Just recently, I was bombarded with so many jobs. I don't know why but my bosses or even colleagues will always use this statement to make me accept anything that they are giving, "Ini la peluang ko nak belajar bende baru,". I hate to say this but they are totally right.
Learning new things are good. Very good. However, it is not always fun and fancy. I also should accept the fact that by pain only I can develop myself further. Having said that, I was fighting a constant fight with myself ever since to "learn new things". HUHUHU
Have a look at my "To-do List"
I know most of you might not have even a single idea on things I've listed in my "To-do list" above. But believe me every time I sat on my workstation, looking at the list only was enough to give me stress and headache the whole working hours. Nasib baik bulan puasa, kalau tak ada yang telan 2 biji panadol terus, pastu ngantuk..
- Quotation Committee presentation paper for lube oil analysis.
- Paper preparation and presentation to area owner for Steam Turbines Improvement Plan.
- Technician annual performance report.
- Technician monthly score card submission.
- Quality check plan for motor PM22513 repair.
- Technical Committee presentation for KT1101 and PGD governors improvement plan.
- Engagement with vendors for electronic overspeed module incorporation at KT1101.
- Priority list and action plan for about 10 fans which are experiencing outstanding vibration.
- K22353 regenaration blower Bad Actor study.
- Wet Seal system technical sharing session with fellow engineers and Technical Professional.
- Oil seal improvement study and presentation.
- Budget preparation for Reliability Section.
- Budget estimation of rotary equipment related repair (including mechanical seal, bearing replacement and total overhaul) to be submitted to Maintenance Department.
But, I believe by completing all those jobs and withstanding all the pain, I will be able to take up more difficult challenges in the future. With great power, comes great responsibility.
Stephen Covey once said, new muscles are only developed when a person feels pain resulting from exercising in which old muscles were "broken". I believe the same principle is applied here.
It is indeed painful to complete all those stuff but I have to overcome myself to be better. Victory is my goal. Let me win over myself first before aiming for something greater.
Selamat mengimarahkan Ramadhan yang berbaki 3 hari sahaja lagi.